Labour Mobility Transfers

Counselling therapists registered with another provincial College of Counselling Therapy in Canada may apply to get registered with CCTPEI as a Labour Mobility Transfer applicant.

To apply for CCTPEI registration, Labour Mobility Transfer applicants must:

  • Set up an account in the online registration system - HMS
  • Complete all the mandatory information in their profile
  • Pass the Jurisprudence Exam (available through HMS)
  • Upload proof of registration from their original jurisdiction
  • Upload proof of 2M liability insurance
  • Pay the application fee
  • Pay the registration fee

Fee Schedule