A person authorized by a professional regulatory body to practise counselling therapy and use a relevant title in another Canadian jurisdiction may apply for special registration for a limited time or a special purpose.
Special registration may not be renewed or reinstated.
To apply for CCTPEI registration, Special Registration applicants must:
- Set up an account in the online registration system - HMS
- Complete all the mandatory information in their profile
- Upload proof of registration from their original jurisdiction
- Upload proof of 2M liability insurance
- Pay the special application fee
- Pay the special registration fee